Shopify Partners on Burst

Foreign Property, Foreign Corporations and Offshore Accounts

Do you own foreign property, a foreign corporation and/or offshore accounts? See below more information on the tax implications of owing foreign property. CRA is looking into Canadians with offshore accounts and foreign property. Ensure you are filing form T1135 – Foreign Income Verification Statement if you own any foreign property over $100,000. The maximum…